Hey Guys, I will try to post some of the events that may happen and had happen around the Metro (Manila that is!!) for individuals, family, for kids and adult alike I am not a person that always go on a gimmicks but I will post those things that interest me and may also interest you!!

Google
 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CONDURA RACE MARCH 2008

It’s been few months now that this run has been discussing on several yahoo group. So these not need any introduction or additional announcement. I think this was originally schedule for November or December last year. They have a nice website just for these event http://condurarace.com/ . I believe that they will have organize the race nicely because they have a year to prepare :o) but again like before I am not sure if I can be there, let see. The race is on March 2, 2008 of course its Sunday, 6am sharp. For information and registration call 0918-9158536 or 727-9987 look for Baby or Rudy Biscocho and visit them at 51 Annapolis Street, San Juan City

No comments: