Hey Guys, I will try to post some of the events that may happen and had happen around the Metro (Manila that is!!) for individuals, family, for kids and adult alike I am not a person that always go on a gimmicks but I will post those things that interest me and may also interest you!!

Google
 

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

PSE BULLRUN PHOTOS 2008



Here are some of the event image in “2008 PSE BULLRUN”. The run goes well I think at first I have little hesitation to join because when I join the fun run it was not clearly state if the fun run include the 5k and 10k or it’s just for 3k my mistake I guess. It’s my first time to join marathon other that milo organized marathon and run a terrain that is not flat. I have difficulty running and catching my breath because the terrain has a higher elevation so lesser oxygen I guess but I was able to finish it even thought I did not enter the finish line because I am shy due to the fact that I don’t have a number it’s a lesson for me even if they said that there is a free registration its always better to pay so you could have same privilege as the other runners also there are little confusion cause the runners don’t know who is running when at the starting line but generally all goes well so until the next run!!!

6 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Welcome to the blogging world, kabayan!

.

lance said...

salamat kid hehehe wla ka bang advice na maaayos pa tong blog ko

redhead said...

nice niche... keep me updated :)

--redhead

lance said...

hi red thanks I will update you if there are new events thanks again

zherwin said...

hi lance, welcome to the blogging world, nice concept you have for a blog, bloghop more and exchange links with others as you can also learn a lot from fellow bloggers. :)

lance said...

thanks zherwin