Hey Guys, I will try to post some of the events that may happen and had happen around the Metro (Manila that is!!) for individuals, family, for kids and adult alike I am not a person that always go on a gimmicks but I will post those things that interest me and may also interest you!!

Google
 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

YAMAHA EVOLUTION FEBRUARY 2008


Hey I love concert especially when it’s free but not sure can come but again I’ll try ohhh its BAMBOO my favorite band in the Philippines right now. The show is organized by “YAMAHA” so all you motorcycle enthusiast its a must!!!!. The event is on February 7 and 13, 2008. There will be test riding open around 10AM to 10PM but the concert is on February 9, 2008 around 4PM but they will start giving concerts tickets around 1PM so be there and ROCK!!!! The venue is at SM MALL of ASIA

For full information visit their site http://www.yamaha-motor.com.ph/events.html

3 comments:

none said...

the best itong yamaha evolution!
rider ka rin ba?

check this new site also
http://www.YamahaT135.COM

Go yamaha! GO!!!!

lance said...

whehehehe sorry pre hindi wla pa kong siklo pero good for you!!!!

knight of cydonia said...

hey would you know what time the narita brothers are going to show their shit? and what day? i'd really appreciate it if you could tell me (if you know).

drop me a line at jenvg.livejournal.com!
or email me at diabolicaldustbunny@yahoo.com!

man... i wish they'd bring the XS-V1 SAKURA over, but i highly doubt they will.

THANKS FOR THE MAP THOUGH. IT REALLY HELPS! mall of asia is such a pain in the arse sometimes.