Hey Guys, I will try to post some of the events that may happen and had happen around the Metro (Manila that is!!) for individuals, family, for kids and adult alike I am not a person that always go on a gimmicks but I will post those things that interest me and may also interest you!!

Google
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TAKBO PARA SA PASIG FERUARY 2008


This is it again “MARATHON” now its TAKBO para sa PASIG. I was also preparing for this occasion, this year it will happen on February 24, 2008. I think the route will be same as in PSE BULLRUN. I am not yet register but one of this days I will and the registration
Information is not yet clear but you could visit their site

http://www.philippinemarathon.com/

So see you there and the event memoirs will follow so check those out

No comments: