Hey Guys, I will try to post some of the events that may happen and had happen around the Metro (Manila that is!!) for individuals, family, for kids and adult alike I am not a person that always go on a gimmicks but I will post those things that interest me and may also interest you!!

Google
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

UP GIG RUN FEBRUARY 2008


Whahaha it seems that the things that I only announced here is marathon events well at the moment this is the trend hehehehe but don’t worry some other happenings will follow. This UP GIG RUN obviously is organized by University of the Philippines and will be on February 3, 2008 UP Diliman Campus with run of 3km, 5km and 10km Run and the registration fee is 250. The registration already start last January 18, 2005. For registration info email
ipo_dam@yahoo.com or contact 0906-5768486 or (02) 3965170 or visit their website http://upmencom.multiply.com/

I don’t know if I can join the run but let see maybe???

No comments: