Hey Guys, I will try to post some of the events that may happen and had happen around the Metro (Manila that is!!) for individuals, family, for kids and adult alike I am not a person that always go on a gimmicks but I will post those things that interest me and may also interest you!!

Google
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PSE BULLRUN JANUARY 2008

Well this is the first post PSE (Philippine Stock Exchange) organize a run for the economy. I don’t really get the meaning of it but I am running and its free the "FUN RUN" is free while the competitive one has a registration fee you can bring the whole family. I love running it is my passion in life. I just started few years ago but I want do it as long as I live hehehe!!! Its good for your heart but take it easy actually I am just a beginner so I just run a 5km long track but maybe I will progress to 10km after that who knows. I may run a 42km Track I wish hehehe!!! ohhh I almost forgot the registration ends on Friday January 25, 2008 so hurry!!!

Please click the picture above for registration info

Go back next time I’ll place some of the events picture here!!!

No comments: