Hey Guys, I will try to post some of the events that may happen and had happen around the Metro (Manila that is!!) for individuals, family, for kids and adult alike I am not a person that always go on a gimmicks but I will post those things that interest me and may also interest you!!

Google
 

Saturday, February 2, 2008

my failed UP GIG RUN 2008


Today I have failed my run, not able to get up on time this maybe the outcome of days of staying late in front of TV what can I say I am a TV addict but its not completely that forgive me if it seems that I am going nowhere and I am loosing away on the concept of this site but this a blog is it not? I have lost my valued money but I least I was able to contribute for the preservation of the environment. I am sour grapping because I did not make it I went to register a day before the run, on the last minute just to be not on the run!!! What a bummer!!!

It should be my first time running in UP but it did not happen but there is still next year and there is another run few weeks from now I wish I could be there for a change hehehe

No comments: